We are looking for a dynamic, experienced customer success professional to ensure we are building strong and enduring relationships with our customers, and that they are receiving the attention and support needed to achieve their goals.
Etleap’s mission is to transform the way businesses drive analytics projects.
We started Etleap out of frustration with the exorbitant amounts of engineering work required to set up, maintain, and scale data pipelines for analytics. Our vision is to make it simple for analytics teams to quickly and securely connect the data sources that power their businesses. We’re doing this by removing all of the traditional complexities of data integration and creating a new kind of ETL that enables the end user of data to integrate and transform data from any source.
Our team is customer-obsessed and values openness and being experimental. We’re growing fast, and we’re backed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, YCombinator, and a number of other top-tier investors.
– 5+ years of customer success/account management experience
– Have led onboarding and customer education for a technical enterprise software product
– Experience building relationships with technically sophisticated customers
– Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Self-starter: Able to propose solutions and accomplish tasks with limited direction and a figure-it-out attitude
– Startup experience is a big plus
About the Role
– Build relationships and drive engagement with Etleap’s customers via onboarding, periodic business reviews, and other check-ins
– Champion customers’ growth goals in order to maximize product value and identify upsell opportunities
– Manage a customer health dashboard to be shared with the executive team
– Plan and optimize strategy for managing retention and flagging risks regarding renewals
– Own communication with customers for marketing initiatives, including trade shows, webinars, and case studies
You will be working as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced startup office environment. Our office is near AT&T Park at 2nd & Townsend in San Francisco. We offer catered lunch, a kitchen stocked with great snacks, as well as unlimited PTO, health care, and commuter benefits.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26759541
# Comments: 0