Marble is digitizing the brick-and-mortar shopping experience, starting with cashier-free checkout for restaurants. We’re already helped serve over 280K users. And with contracts already signed with three nation-wide restaurant chains, we’ll be poised for profitability once they’re live!
We’re still small — just two tech founders and one other backend eng — and we’re looking to bring on a founding team iOS engineer. You’re going to have a huge impact implementing our mobile infrastructure at scale, and building new features/interface/experiences.
We’re based in SF and our team is backed by some pretty legendary investors like YC, the Conways and Naval Ravikant (founder of Angelist).
What You’ll Do
– Own the Marble Order app: the primary way our customers interact with restaurants, and one of the most important parts of our company.
– Design and implement end-to-end solutions, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scale, operability and ongoing metrics.
– Maintain a high level of engineering quality and consistency across the board: our app, our infrastructure, and even the fundamental processes you help us develop as a team.
– Participate in our business and company decision making — as much or as little as you want. We want to be transparent, to help all our team members make the best decisions.
What We Value
– Ownership: While our team is still small, we want developers who are excellent at their craft, and whom everyone else can fully depend on.
– Foresight: What we build today will be the foundation for our future systems, so we need people who do things fast and still build for the future.
– Honesty and candor: if you have opinions on how we can make it better — our tech, our business, our company — we need to hear your voice and help make it so.
– 2+ years industry experience in iOS development. Objective-C is preferable!
– Experience in design is excellent.
Email us email@example.com
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21316328
# Comments: 0