SEEKING FREELANCER | Boulder, CO | Remote | US Time Zone
Uplift is looking for a well rounded (primarily manual) QA technician with at least mid-level experience.
Requirements & Experience:
* Experience with the browser (Chrome, Firefox) console to find or log errors
* You love testing web and mobile apps, identifying bugs, and breaking things
* Consistently file detailed tickets with reproducible steps, proficient in English and technical jargon
* Experience with testing on mobile. Either simulator or real device. (Real device preferred.)
* Used JIRA extensively, and are familiar with Trello and GitHub.
* Tech-savvy and passionate.
* Experience with regression testing, exploratory testing, compatibility/cross platform testing
* Attention to detail in identifying UI discrepancies, misalignments, missing elements
* Freelance experience
* Experience with automated tests
* Interest in understanding the business use case behind the software
One of our core values is continuous learning: within the industry & from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you’re self-sufficient, passionate & a good communicator, apply now!
Begin part-time and go from there.
#### To apply:
* Location and preferred working hours (US timezone required)
* Details about your relevant experience.
* Current & next 3 months of availability, range is OK. At least 8 hours a week.
* Before applying, please read: https://www.uplift.ltd/careers/