AdQuick | Senior Software Engineer, Full-time | Venice, CA | Onsite or Remote | https://www.adquick.com
AdQuick is like AirBnb for Outdoor Advertising. Our mission is to make outdoor ads (e.g. billboards, transit ads, etc.) easy to both buy and measure.
We are an early-stage startup: we’re 3 years old, we have 30 people total and an engineering team of 9. The founding team consists of startup veterans who were early employees at Instacart. We’ve raised 3M in funding from Garry Tan & Alexis Ohanian’s VC firm, Initialized Capital.
We have all kinds of interesting problems to solve:
* Building a consumer-grade product experience for marketers planning/buying/executing outdoor ad campaigns that includes searching, sorting, filtering, grouping, tagging, commenting, etc.
* Mapping: efficiently displaying 1M+ points on a map, integrating census data & other data layers onto maps with visualizations
* Analytics tools. Some examples: pulling data from our customers’ ads accounts (e.g. AdWords, FB Ads) to visualize the impact of their outdoor ad campaigns. Using anonymized movement data to track visits to brick-and-mortar stores. Scraping Instagram and using image recognition to track social shares.
* Coordinating things in the real world to printing design assets and install billboards
* And much, much more
We’re looking for:
– Experience in Ruby, Rails, React, Webpack, Postgres or similar technologies
– 3+ years experience working on production systems
– People who actively want the startup experience: taking a lot of ownership, having a big impact, and building amazing products that customers love.
Fill out our quick google form here if this sounds interesting to you!