Help shape a new machine learning solution category.
Built by experts for experts, SigOpt’s Optimization Solution is fundamentally changing the way models are tuned and revolutionizing the way people build and optimize Machine Learning (ML) models. With our solution customers are building better ML models faster, achieving unprecedented performance across business metrics, and realizing significant gains.
As a Product Manager you will be part of the larger product organization at SigOpt, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements, influencing our long-term technical and business strategy. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs and delivering strategic technical solutions while driving revenue growth and competitive differentiation.
With your passion for AI/ML technology, strong business acumen and judgment, and ability to define visionary products, you will help us hire a talented team of PMs and ultimately enabling us to deliver innovative solutions rapidly. So what are you waiting for? Come Join the ML revolution!
Lead Product Definition – Own and drive customer needs definition, problem discovery, and solution validation.
Execute Product Planning and Development – Accelerate time to impact on new technologies through experimentation, prototyping, and strong execution.
Lead Product Launch – Own product launch planning, positioning and identify and track key success metrics for your products.
Collaborate across the broader engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, and research teams to define and launch new products.
Be Competitor savvy – Have a clear pulse on innovations across the broader AI community and investigate competitive threats and define what differentiates your
Be Customer centric – Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
Be an excellent Communicator – Communicate product vision, strategy, goals and progress. Be a spokesperson in conferences, customer and analysts briefings.
– Experienced (3 to 5+ years) in product management, product design, data science or engineering with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data science, Product design or equivalent
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills on technical topics
– Proven analytical and quantitative skills
– Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
– Passion for AI / ML technologies and familiarity with the space
– Experience in data collection, model building, testing and validation
– Experience with or knowledge of modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, and techniques (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, Keras, NLP, feature engineering, automated hyperparameter tuning, and conventional machine learning techniques)